General Production Operatives
This job is being advertised on behalf of Neon Contracts we are operating as an employment business.
We are looking for enthusiastic people who are looking for long-term consistent work and who are happy to learn new skills and develop within a well-established company. The company is a specialist in powder coating and paint spraying.
Hours of work & shifts available:-
Monday – Friday – 7.30am – 4.00pm
This role will include:-
- lifting and loading products onto jigs and prepping parts
- visual quality inspection of products , polishing and finishing work
- finishing work includes – using tools to take off excess material, masking and nibbing
- Spraying – using hand spray guns and working with various parts – experience is preferred not essential
- Other duties as and when required.
Required Skills: –
- Excellent communication and ability to work well in a team
- Good understanding both written and verbal
- Flexibility, as may be required to work in different areas in the factory
- Previous production or quality work would be advantageous
Salary:£7.70 – £8.21 per hour with overtime available
Trainee Sterile Services Technician
This job is being advertised on behalf of Neon Contracts who are acting as an employment business
You will be working in a busy sterilisation plant, your role involves working in a clean room assembling and checking medical equipment ready for sterilisation. Full training will be provided but any previous experience working within a medical environment would be an advantage.
- Working between departments and transporting trolleys manually to different areas.
- Loading medical equipment into machines to complete process
- Packing & wrapping the recently sterilised products ready for dispatch.
- You will have to make detailed data entries both written and computer-based and must have a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work well in a team and follow instruction
- Attention to detail due to the nature of the role
- Flexibility required as will work in different departments
This is a temporary position which will lead to permanent for the right candidate.
Hours of work
The company are open 365 days a year
Hours are:- 10.00pm – 06.00am Monday to Friday (weekends sometimes required)
Salary: 10.44 per hour
If you are interested in any of the opportunities and wish to discuss further please complete the submission form below and advise of the vacancy that you wish to discuss further and we will come back to you.
Complete the sum to prove you’re not a robot